Photos (Images)

HuMo-genealogy is a free online genealogical program for your own website!
Forum for remarks, wishes, bugs and tips.
alexandru
3 star
3 star

Photos (Images)

Post by alexandru »

Hoi Huub,

Here are some interesting and fascinating errors I encountered regarding images. I am the errors hunter, I love them...

1. On the Photobook page (Family tree -> Photobook) it is a great Search feature. I tried that, but it can't find the page - famous error 404 (the link is wrong), with the following error:

Code: Select all

[error] 1621#1621: *14 FastCGI sent in stderr: "; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 2 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 3 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 4 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 5 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 6 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 7 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 8 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 9 in 
../partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 10 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8; PHP message: PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 11 in 
../views/partial/pagination.php on line 8" while reading upstream, client: 192.168.0.xxx, server: localhost, request: "GET ../index.php?page=photoalbum&tree_id=1 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php8.2-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.0.xxx", referrer: "http://.../index.php?menu_choice=main_index"
2. In Admin page at Editor -> Persons and families there is Family section where it can be added photos (images). Absolutely very nice...
In the attachement there are 2 thumbnails from Admin page -> Family trees -> Pictures/create thumbnails -> Show thumbnails -> Show thumbnails (you can change filenames here).
fam_picture.jpg
fam_picture.jpg (36.88 KiB) Viewed 774 times
  • First thumb it is from a picture added in Family section (family picture) - it has no link to an individual (Ixx) or family (Fxx) - it should have been in blue;
  • Second thumb it is from an individual (it has a link - with blue).
Therefore, the pictures added in Family section has no links to something (Individual or Family, I or F) and does not show up in the Photoalbum (all pictures here have links). I can't give them a prefix (ct_ or we_) for a Photo album category (it will not appear there), such as marriage certificate or wedding photos.
So, please add somehow a link to pictures in Family section towards a member of Family (I expect father) or to both of them, or to Family itself (Fxx), I don't know - but the image in Family section should be linked somehow...

All my consideration,
Alexandru
Huub
HuMo-genealogy programmer

Re: Photos (Images)

Post by Huub »

1) I can't reproduce this error at this moment.

2) At this moment only photo's connected to persons are shown. I'm a bit busy at the moment, will be checked later.
HuMo-genealogy update? Backup your database! Editing in HuMo-genealogy? Backup your data!
Make multiple backups with: PHPMyAdmin, gedcom export and database export.

HuMo-genealogy software: http://humo-gen.com
alexandru
3 star
3 star

Post by alexandru »

Hoi Huub,

Regarding problem 1 I have, this could be helpful:

I saw your page, and yes, indeed, the search in photoalbum is working great. You have URL-rewrite, I don't...
On my page the photoalbum link is correct, everything is fine, but when I search for specific photos, it say error 404 and page not found, with the same link as yours...
It is very akward, we have the same software but the final result is completely different. Very strange and interesting...
Maybe it is URL-rewrite problem, I don'r know... It happened before... Maybe this is why it can't find the search results...

Greetings,
Huub

Post by Huub »

About 5 minutes ago I released a new version that solves a few problems!
HuMo-genealogy update? Backup your database! Editing in HuMo-genealogy? Backup your data!

alexandru
3 star
3 star

Post by alexandru »

Thank you very much for the version 6.7.3.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed on yhis matter, it is the same error, page not found in searching for specific photos.
Don't worry, I search individuals by their name not by their photos, therefore it is not very important...
Stay cool, you are great...
alexandru
3 star
3 star

Post by alexandru »

I studied what coud be wrong with the searching of persons in Photoalbum, under Nginx without url_rewrite.

The Photoalbum link is very OK, it is working great, no problem here. It can be seen index.php?page= and tree_id - very nice. The link is something like this:

../index.php?page=photoalbum&tree_id=1
If I insert a name in Search field and hit Enter, the searching link should be the same, but it is not... It looks like this, with error 404 - Page not found:

.../photoalbum.php?select_category=none
It is missing index.php?page= and tree_id

In Photoalbum can be seen all the pictures, except those added in Family section of Persons and Family, because are not link with any person, just I explained in an earlier post. It is very nice feature to add photos in Family section, but are not visible in Photoalbum. So, you could delete this facility and all photos are added to Person, not Family...

Groeten,
Huub

Post by Huub »

This problem is solved, replace script views/photoalbum.php with:
photoalbum.php
(21 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

alexandru
3 star
3 star

Post by alexandru »

Hoi,
Searching in photoalbum is working flawless now. Outstanding...
I used the latest HuMo-genealogy-prepare_next_version from github (commitment 190) and I noticed there are no more errors in generating RTF file. No more problems at all... Absolutely splendid... Thanks a lot for that...
I don't know how you did that, but you are awsome...

If it is possible to link the Photos (Images) in Family section - family photo - to a member of the family would be great... ...to be seen in Photoalbum...
Nota bene: Also, Address(es) in Family section are not link to any member of the family. If it is possible to be linked, would be great... To be written in the list of Addresses, to find out who lives in the specific city... The Family address is missing (is not linked)...
Maybe a special section for Family Photo and Address... I don't know

Groeten,
Huub

Post by Huub »

Also, Address(es) in Family section are not link to any member of the family.
I personally don't think this is a good idea. Because not all members of a family could be living at one address.
It's better to connect the shared address seperate to the persons.

I will check the other items!