[In version 6.7.5] Photoalbum

HuMo-genealogy is a free online genealogical program for your own website!
Forum for remarks, wishes, bugs and tips.
alexandru
3 star
3 star

[In version 6.7.5] Photoalbum

Post by alexandru »

Hoi Huub,

First of all I want to thank you for the new version 6.7.4, it looks nicer - especially editor. Absolutely great improvements... Everything is fine, I have no complaints ;) , only just a suggestion regarding the number of photos on a page in /views/photoalbum.php.

On line 347 (something like that) it says:

Code: Select all

<?php for ($i = 4; $i <= 60; $i++) { ?>
I have only 760 photos (in 50 Mb - very small pictures) and increasing, somebody else should have 1500, or 2400, or 3000 photos, I don't know... Therefore, I suggest to change that "60" to a higher value (photos on one page) to be much easier scrolling through pages, Instead of 20 pages, should be much more less... Instead of "60" I suggest to be 180, or 240, or 480, or 720 or [all] - I don't know..., it depends of how many photos there are - so everybody can choose the desired number to be confortable scrolling the pages of photos.
Yes, larger size pictures loads difficult, depending of hardware - the capability of the computer.

Groeten,
Huub
HuMo-genealogy programmer
HuMo-genealogy programmer

Re: Photoalbum

Post by Huub »

The photoalbum page will probably be changed in the future (using bootstrap to show photo's).

For now I added 100, 200, 400 and 800 photo's to show at 1 page.
Replace views/photoalbum.php with:
photoalbum.php
(22.23 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
HuMo-genealogy update? Backup your database! Editing in HuMo-genealogy? Backup your data!
Make multiple backups with: PHPMyAdmin, gedcom export and database export.

HuMo-genealogy software: http://humo-gen.com
alexandru
3 star
3 star

Re: Photoalbum

Post by alexandru »

Absolutely very nice improvement. Everything is working great - no problems at all -, and it is very elegant...
I appreciate it and thanks a lot...

Groeten,